Our vision is to prepare individual students for a successful future as a lifelong learner.
We believe Teachers, Administrators, Parents, and the Community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission and vision and…
- student learning is the school’s primary focus;
- all decisions will be data driven using diverse assessments and based on student needs
- that everyone has unique academic, social, and emotional needs and should be provided personalized learning;
- in modeling and teaching perseverance;
- in positive relationships and mutual respect among students and staff;
- students need to be actively involved in their learning;
- students grow in a supportive and challenging learning environment;
- students have the right to attend school in a safe, welcoming, considerate and caring environment;
- in open, honest communication with all stakeholders;
- the commitment to continuous improvement is imperative to foster school success.