Mrs. Wolfe’s First Grade Supply List
- 6- glue sticks
- 1- folder (with bottom pockets)
- 2 packs of sharpened pencils (yellow, #2)
- 4- erasers
- 2- 24 count packs of Crayola crayons or twistables (leave in box)
- 1-colored pencils
- 1 box of tissues
- 1- small pencil box (8x5x2)
- Fine tip markers
- 2- highlighters (any color)
- dry erase markers any color
- Art Smock (or oversized old shirt)
- Headphones in a labeled food storage bag (These fit better than ear buds and you can find them at a very affordable price at dollar stores or Big Lots.)
Please label all of the supplies with your child’s name and send them to school the first day (except pencils, colored pencils, and dry erase markers which will be put in a classroom supply for all to use).
If your child doesn’t wear gym shoes every day, they are welcome to leave a pair in the classroom.